Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Mojo Monday Week 128



Hi! Here is the card I made for the Mojo Monday Sketch Week 128. I really had a lot of fun with this sketch. I pulled out some paper that I haven't really used in a year (maybe more). I was so happy that I was able to put it to use instead of it just sitting there. I also was able to use my brand new Crystal Accents on the top of the cupcake. It makes it look so shiny, kinda like frosting. :) Thanks so much for taking the time to stop in and take a look!

Supplies USed:

Cricut
Home Decor Cricut Cartridge--Cupcake cut at 1 3/4"
Making memories Patterned paper--Cheeky Collection--Emery
Fiskars Apron Lace Punch
Stampin' Up Kraft Cardstock
Stickles--Diamond
Stickles--Christmas Red
Ranger--Crystal Accents
Offray Ribbon

2 comments:

Laurie HIMCR said...

Your card is adorable! I love the cupcake!
Great cheery colors! LOVE IT!

Teresa Kline said...

I luv it, great image and papers...fabulous......have a wonderful weekend!

enjoy *~*

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...