Friday, February 12, 2010

WIld Card #1 Scallop Card


Hi! Happy Friday! Last night I was going through my cricut cartridges and trying to figure out a project to do. I ran across my Wild Card Cartridge and decided to give it a try. I have made a couple of cards from this cartridge, but I haven't really explored it too well. I decided that I will be exploring the cartridge a bit more and am going to be making Friday's my Wild Card day. It might give you some ideas and it will definitely help me to get the most out of my cartridge! :) For this card, I used the scallop card which is #1 in the book. I cut out everything at 3 1/2 inches. I used some DMC floss to help "tie" the card closed. I think it came out really cute and am pretty happy with it. I love the envelope! It is so dainty and girly! Thanks for looking!

Supplies used:
Cricut Expression
Cricut Wild Card Cartridge
Stardust stickles
DCWV Pocket full of Posies Stack
American Traditional Designs Textured Cardstock--Blue

2 comments:

Jaime Benavides said...

Very cute! I have that cartridge but still have yet to use it. I think it's time to get it out of the package and try something new! Thanks for the inspiration... ;)

Diane Warburton said...

This card is still being viewed and it's helping me at least to find inspiration. Thanks

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...